As a Sanctioned KBF Partner we will follow the National KBF Rules.. Click link for for rules and regulations.
LAUNCH POINT & FISHING TIMES
1. Please see each individual event page on Facebook for designated launches.
2. ALL Competitors will launch at the designated launch time, which is defined on the event page.
3. Cut off for fishing is 2:30pm for each event. If you are not using the online scoring at www.kayakfishingseries.com you must be in line to check in your photos by 2:30pm.
4. ALL Competitors must be back to the designated check in spot one hour after fishing cutoff or they will be DQ'd.
5. If you have an emergency and need to leave please contact the Tournament Director and let them know you are safe and will not be making it back.
CATCH-PHOTO-RELEASE AND SCORING FORMAT
1. Please see section 10 and 11 of the KBF rules for discussion on the CPR requirements and scoring.
2. The Hawg Trough is the only standard measuring devices (must provide your own)
3. Hawg Trough must be marked with sharpie for every .25" and at the 0" line. (If not marked there is a 1" penalty). Make sure that your hawg trough has only the thin lines on the top of the ridges and not in front of the ridges.
4. Total length in inches of 3 total fish - Largemouth Bass or Smallmouth Bass (No Minimum Length)
Here is a video example of CPR:
1. NO competitors are to be within 10 yards of each other during fish-time; except in the case of emergency when assistance is required.
2. NO fish are to be kept on stringers.
3. Any ONE fish can only be submitted ONCE.
4. Fishing in OFF-LIMITS areas will result in disqualification.
5. Kayaks, Paddleboards, and Canoes are eligible fishing platforms. Only ONE competitor per fishing platform.
6. Electric Trolling motors are allowed.
7. Follow all state rules and regulations.
8. Artificial Lures Only.
1. ALL competitor camera memory cards must be turned into Director and Staff if anglers are not using the live scoring at www.kayakfishingseries.com by check in time 2:30pm.
2. ONLY the Tournament Director and MAKBF designated staff will be involved in the judging process.
3. Must be in line to check-in at the designated end time (2:30pm).
1. Competitor photos will be reviewed and scored by Tournament Director and MAKBF designated
a. Photos that do not meet the requirements as provided will not count.
b. The Tournament Director and MAKBF staff will be solely responsible and retain the right to
declare any photo as “unacceptable”.
2. Winners will be declared and prizes/awards will be announced by the Tournament Director.
3. The Tournament will then be declared complete.